Official transcripts

You can order official transcripts (electronic or paper) through the Registrar’s Office for a minimum fee. Transcripts are sent directly to you or another recipient (such as another institution) with your authorization.

Unofficial transcripts

Unofficial transcripts are immediately available through myUMBC. You can view and print your unofficial transcript at no cost through myUMBC. Once logged in, go to your Profile page, select Grades under the Academics menu, and then click on the Unofficial Transcript link.